We have an open position for a Senior Project Engineer. Please click here to download the Senior Project Engineer job description.
Senior Project Engineer
We are a consulting engineering and project management firm providing services to industrial facilities and commercial businesses. Our focus is to help our customers produce strategic value that accelerates their profitability through collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
We are seeking a full-time Project Engineer to help implement equipment installations and plant modifications for our clients as well as solve their plant facilities issues. Candidates must be self-driven, excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels. Must be detail oriented. Project execution including: specification writing, proposal development and presentation, management of project resources, project budgets and forecasting, schedule management, project engineering, installation, start-up and project closure.
The majority of our projects are for industrial and manufacturing facilities.
Experience in the following is preferred:
• Problem solving skills involving design/engineering issues
• Read and interpret technical drawings
• Provide technical designs and calculations as needed
• Management of support personnel within a project
• Construction supervision
• Ensure proper and safe installation practices by following OSHA and client specific regulations
• Mechanically inclined
• Assist with leading design team to ensure compliance with drawing standards, applicable industry regulations or codes
• Confirm proper installation as it relates to design drawings, details, specifications, schedule and budget
• Capital project scope development, budget tracking execution, start-up and close-out
• Time management to balance the workload of handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Utilities – Steam, water and compressed air
• Prepare progress reports including project schedule, milestones and budget tracking
• Coordinate and run progress meetings as required by the project
• Encourage collaboration between clients, construction crews and internal resources as well as senior leadership to balance workload between employees • Responsible for direct communication with client leadership and teams
• Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Project are required along with a basic knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Solidworks
• Provide training assistance for engineers and staff
• Candidate must be self-driven
Industrial Experience in any of the following areas would be beneficial:
Iron, Steel and Aluminum Processes
Experience working in a union environment is preferred but not required.
A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering preferably Mechanical, Structural or Civil.
5-10 years related field and project engineering experience required. Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a proven record of accomplishments.
Excellent salary, competitive benefit compensation, very limited travel, 401K match and numerous other benefits.
Our Mission Statements:
To our clients
To provide our clients with direct and honest information they need to assist them in making an educated and informed decision regarding their business and assist them through the project, as they request, in order to ensure their success.
To our employees
To provide our employees with a fun and friendly environment that allows opportunity to grow and learn and more importantly to maintain a balance with the rest of their life commitments.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Posted May 2018