We have an opening for a career position with Project Technologies & Services. Click here to download the Senior Project Manager job description in PDF format.
Senior Project Manager
We are a consulting engineering and project management firm providing services to industrial facilities and commercial businesses. Our focus is to help our customers produce strategic value that accelerates their profitability through collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
Serving the customer and maintaining and growing solid client relationships is a key responsibility.
• Assist engineering team to carry out engineering initiatives
• Review technical design calculations and drawings for accuracy
• Develop project cost estimates for clients
• Conduct engineering calculations and designs
• Direct and coordinate engineering efforts, staffing and quality control
• Recruit, train, develop and mentor engineers and support staff
• Devise, implement and execute workflows, systems, policies and procedures that support PTS objectives and best practices
• Manage engineering budgets as required and hold team accountable to meet delivery dates and project milestones
• Coordinating Request for Proposal (RFP) responses and assisting with establishing a program for potential projects that meet the client’s needs
• Communicating plan and schedule changes, alternate work assignments, change orders and scope revisions to the project team and client
• Develop business potential through client contact and promotion of PTS capabilities
• Manage client relations and commitments for service
• Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and MS Project
Candidate for the Senior Project Manager position must be self-driven, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels.
Project execution including: proposal development and presentation, management of project resources, project budgets and forecasting, schedule management, project engineering, installation, start-up and project closure.
Requires outstanding engineering and project skills including computer skills, and excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills. Candidates must be proficient with project documentation.
B.S. in Mechanical, Civil/Structural, Electrical or Industrial Engineering is preferred. P.E registration is a plus.
10 years of project engineering and project management experience preferred with a proven record and ability to plan, organize, direct and coordinate technical work and obtain cooperation from others. Must be able to work on several projects simultaneously and have excellent communication skills.
Excellent salary, competitive benefit compensation, very limited travel, 401K match and paid time off package offered.
Our Mission Statements
To Our Clients
To provide our clients with direct and honest information they need to assist them in making an educated and informed decision regarding their business, and assisting them through the project, as they request, in order to ensure their success.
To Our Employees
To provide our employees with a fun and friendly environment that allows opportunity to grow and learn and more importantly to maintain balance with the rest of their life commitments.
If you’re interested in learning more about a position at Project Technologies & Services, please contact Glenn McCarthy, Business Operations Manger by phone at 844-877-6532 ext. 701 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted May 2018