We have an open position for a Project Manager. Please click here to download the Project Manager job description.
Project Technologies and Services, based in Northeast Ohio, is a consulting engineering and project management firm that provides services to industrial facilities and commercial businesses. Our focus is to help our customers produce value that accelerates their profitability through teamwork and collaboration.
We are seeking an experienced full-time Project Manager to help implement equipment installations and plant modifications for our clients as well as solve their plant facilities issues. Candidates must be self-driven, have excellent verbal/ written communication skills as well as an ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels. Must be detail oriented and able to work independently. Project execution including: specification writing, proposal development and presentation, management of project resources, project budgets and forecasting, schedule management, project engineering, installation, start-up and project closure.
The majority of our projects are at manufacturing facilities. Minimal travel may be required.
Essential functions/Major Duties:
• Work directly with customers to understand project needs and requirements
• Provide project cost estimating and feasibility studies
• Coordinate development of project drawings
• Develop bid specifications, conduct bid meetings, evaluate bids and make recommendations
• Monitors project tasks to maintain budget, schedule, and scope of work
• Operate as the primary point of contact for the customer, equipment suppliers and subcontractors
• Confirm proper installation as it relates to design drawings, details, specifications, schedule and budget
• Ensure proper and safe installation practices by following OSHA and client specific regulations
• Forecast, track and monitor project schedule and costs associated with the assigned projects
• Problem solving skills involving design/engineering services
• Coordinate and run progress meetings as required by the project
• Encourage collaboration between clients, construction crews and internal resources
• Ability to lead, develop and mentor project engineers
• Maintains client relationships during the project and after completion
• Promotes use of and participates in the development of company designs and standards
• Maintain orderly files and documentation which allows access of project information to other team members.
Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and be able to make decisions independently to solve engineering problems. Candidate needs to have an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and anticipate the impact on the project schedule in order to meet project deadlines. In addition, the candidate must have knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Project along with a basic working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Solidworks.
A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Civil/Structural.
We offer extremely competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit allowance package.
Our Mission Statements:
To our clients
To provide our clients with direct and honest information they need to assist them in making an educated and informed decision regarding their business and assist them through the project, as they request, in order to ensure their success.
To our employees
To provide our employees with a fun and friendly environment that allows opportunity to grow and learn and more importantly to maintain a balance with the rest of their life commitments.
Please forward resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org